Quality, flexible study at any time
- Online study – study wherever you are
- Flexible study – study whenever you want
- Complete materials – what you need, when you need it
Also, studying with UNE Partnerships gets you high level student support – our academic staff are accessible, dedicated, highly-experienced industry practitioners and adult learning specialists, who are supported by our friendly student services team.
Our training and education offers:
- Nationally-recognised qualifications and courses that are designed with a ‘real world’ commercial focus – ensuring relevance and immediate application of new skills and knowledge in the workplace.
- Academic staff with a unique combination of educational excellence and industry expertise. UNE Partnerships’ academic staff are selected for their professional competence and reputation as leaders in their respective fields.
- A commitment to ensuring our customers have all the information they need to choose the right programs and maximise their investment in achieving skills, knowledge and qualifications.
- Flexible delivery, allowing students to enrol at any time and giving them the opportunity to study at a pace to suit work, family and personal commitments.
- A comprehensive study package including the complete course materials, with no extra or hidden costs involved in gaining the qualification.
Our courses are designed and written by subject matter experts and qualified and experienced trainers. This ensures our materials are workplace-relevant and practical; they combine the theory with best practice from real-world scenarios. We can provide course materials in a variety of formats. This flexibility means that you can use the method of access which suits your specific needs, to make the study experience as convenient as possible.
When we tailor course materials to suit the needs of a corporate or a government group, we build in the client’s own systems and processes to tailor the content specifically to their own culture. In this way, all our courses meet the specific training needs of both individuals and organisations.
Learning with UNE Partnerships
We are committed to the provision of high-quality training to promote skills and knowledge in people and workplaces. Our emphasis is on the application of learning through accredited nationally-recognised qualifications, non-accredited courses and customised programs.
The qualifications and courses we offer are industry relevant and workplace-based, which ensures that skills are honed by direct application within the workplace. Encouraging the practical application of new skills increases confidence, and improves performance and commitment.
Customised solutions for your organisation
UNE Partnerships has worked side by side with government and business organisations for more than 30 years as a strategic partner to facilitate in achieving their potential and objectives.
Our focus is on building positive collaborative relationships to better understand your preferred organisational outcomes. We then work closely with you to customise delivery, assessment and evaluation while respecting and embracing your organisational strategic direction, objectives, systems, policies, procedures, culture and values.
A consultation and analysis process evaluates your objectives and the drivers for the training program, as well as assessing the learning needs of participants.
- Our focus on your needs in design and development ensures the training fits your organisation’s culture and strategic objectives. We can adapt existing qualifications, author new courses or adapt in-house courses to meet outcomes.
- Flexible delivery and scheduling meets your needs and priorities.
- Our specialist academic staff bring broad professional experience and provide a ‘real world’ element to delivery.
- Ongoing evaluation ensures that the program’s outcomes are measured and objectives met.
- Every student is supported by a caring and dedicated administrative team.
Learning pathways and further education
Our programs combine competency development with academic rigour to ensure that graduates are prepared for study at a higher level should they choose. Depending on your level of experience there are pathways to further education at vocational, undergraduate and postgraduate study levels.
There are a number of pathways to higher vocational awards through UNE Partnerships and in many cases you can claim credit for units in a different qualification or another qualification at the next level.
There are also pathways to University, such as UNE’s Bachelor of Business, which provides substantial credit for those who have successfully completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma level qualification in a business or management field and are early in their management career.
Please visit our Prior Learning page for more information, or contact us to discuss your options.
A home-grown institution
UNE Partnerships has been operating as the education and training company of the University of New England for 30 years, with a genuine commitment and holistic approach to quality education and real outcomes for students and organisations.
We have staff employed at the company’s head office in Armidale in regional New South Wales and in various states throughout Australia, with access to approximately eighty facilitators, assessors and consultants located across the country and overseas.
UNE Partnerships is a registered training organisation with the Australian Skills Quality Authority, and following an audit in July 2017 our registration was renewed for seven years until 2024.