If you’re reading this, you’re likely already committed to improving you or your organisations skills, knowledge and capabilities. Every day presents you and your people with an exciting opportunity to learn and develop the abilities needed to elevate yourself and your business to new heights.
Qualifications are a formal declaration of earned skills and knowledge – they immediately prove the credibility and authenticity of yourself and your organisation.
So, how do you enrol for a course with UNE Partnerships? Simply follow these 5 easy steps and you’ll be on your way.
- Get in touch with us! You can call us on 1800 066 128 or email us at email@example.com.
- Once you spoken to one of our course advisers and worked out what course is the right fit for you or your organisation, complete our enrolment form.
- It’s possible that there is State or Federal government funding or incentives available, depending on the course you are interested in and any employment you currently hold. You can look at any possible funding opportunities and payment options here.
- As an online education provider, you can enroll with UNE Partnerships anytime of the day, any day of the week. That means you can begin your educational journey straight away.
- Once you’re enrolled you’ll be able to begin your study immediately thanks to UNE Partnerships Online Campus. Available all day, everyday, you’ll be able to study at a time and in the place that’s most convenient to you.
If you have further questions regarding enrolling with UNE Partnerships, require more information, or need to clarify anything you’ve found above, please don’t hesitate to call me direct us on…