AAPM Scholarship Program
AAPM offers five annual scholarship places with support from Avant – Australia’s leading medical indemnity insurance provider. The program aims to foster and promote continuing training and professional development for AAPM members.
Each scholarship recipient will receive an enrolment [up to the value of $4,000] for one of the following UNE Partnerships courses:
- Certificate IV in Business – for Practice Managers
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management – for Practice Managers
- Diploma of Professional Practice Leadership
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Visit the AAPM Scholarship Program to find out more:
- AAPM Scholarship Program
FMA Indigenous Scholarship Program
UNE Partnerships are proud to offer one annual Indigenous scholarship place in partnership with the Facilities Management Association of Australia (FMA). The program is designed to raise the profile of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders working in the national facilities management sector.
Each scholarship will cover the full course fees for the Diploma of Facilities Management.
Visit the FMA Indigenous Scholarship Program to find out more:
- FMA Indigenous Scholarship Program