BSB40215: Certificate IV in Business
This qualification is suited to applicants who are responsible for the operational management of a dental practice, and working under the guidance of a practice manager or principal.
This qualification addresses the daily operations of a practice with a strong focus on customer service and supporting client/patient needs complemented by an understanding of risk management and compliance.
Entry is open to all applicants with a suitable level of workplace responsibility allowing sufficient opportunity to demonstrate competency through completion of tasks related to their job role.
- Individual students (online/webinars)
- Customised in-house training for groups, corporations and organisations
The estimated time to complete the course is 5-6 hours per week over a 18 month study period comprising on-the-job learning, workplace practice, self-directed study and assessment preparation. This estimate is based on AQF guidelines and will vary according to student experience and current practice.
On successful completion of this course, students will have the skills to:
- understand personal skills and where you fit into the workplace
- assess the role that risk management plays in a 21st century practice
- recruit new staff and manage a diverse team of people to achieve the best results for the practice
- understand the financial aspects of the practice as a business, especially the information conveyed in financial statements
- apply basic marketing techniques to attract new patients
- analyse client/patient needs and develop strategies to improve services in response to change
- implement operational plans to meet the practice’s vision and goals
- apply a continuous process of review and improvements across all aspects of the practice.
The attainment of the Certificate IV in Business - for practice managers will allow for articulation into higher awards
Certificate IV in Business - for practice managers = $3,300 AUD
- Payment plans are available for this qualification.
- This qualification may be available as a traineeship in your state.
- Government funding and incentives may be available in your state.
Please contact us today for more information!
Students must complete 10 units of competency:
|BSBRSK401||Identify risk and apply risk management processes|
|BSBCOM401||Organise and monitor the operation of compliance management system|
|BSBHRM405||Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff|
|BSBCUS401||Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies|
|BSBCUS403||Implement customer service standards|
|BSBMKG414||Undertake marketing activities|
|BSBFIA402||Report on financial activity|
|BSBMGT402||Implement operational plan|
|BSBMGT403||Implement continuous improvement|
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements|
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost|