BSB31115: Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical)
This qualification is suitable for those commencing work in an administration role in a private medical practice or hospital setting. It provides a thorough introduction to the role of a receptionist in a healthcare practice and gives a detailed understanding of responsibilities while developing the skills and knowledge required for daily work. It can be used as an aid to induction for new staff and is available as a traineeship in some states.
Entry is open to all applicants with a suitable level of workplace responsibility allowing sufficient opportunity to demonstrate competency through completion of tasks related to their job role.
- Individual students (online/webinars)
- Customised in-house training for groups, corporations and organisations
The estimated time to complete the course is 6-8 hours per week over a 12 month study period comprising on-the-job learning, workplace practice, self-directed study and assessment preparation. This estimate is based on AQF guidelines and will vary according to student experience and current practice.
On successful completion of this course, students will have the skills to:
- organise workplace information and maintain business resources
- exercise initiative in a pratice environment, and support innovation and change
- organise personal work priorities and development
- contribute to personal skill development and learning
- contribute to effective workplace relations
- maintain workplace safety
- deliver and monitor a service to customers
- write, design and create business documents and presentations.
The attainment of the Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) will allow for articulation into higher awards including the Certificate IV in Medical Practice Assisting.
Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) = $2,500 AUD
- Payment plans are available for this qualification.
- This qualification may be available as a traineeship in your state.
- Government funding and incentives may be available in your state.
Please contact us today for more information!
Students must complete 13 units of competency:
|BSBWOR301||Organise personal work priorities and development|
|BSBITU307||Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy|
|BSBWHS201||Contribute to health and safety of self and others|
|BSBMED302||Prepare and process medical accounts|
|BSBMED303||Maintain patient records|
|BSBMED304||Assist in controlling stocks and supplies|
|BSBMED305||Apply the principles of confidentiality, privacy and security within the medical environment|
|BSBCUS301||Deliver and monitor a service to customers|
|BSBMED301||Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately|
|BSBWRT301||Write simple documents|
|BSBITU306||Design and produce business documents|
|BSBITU302||Create electronic presentations|
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost|
|Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) (2017-07)||$2,500.00|