BSB51915: Diploma of Leadership and Management
This qualification is suited to applicants who have autonomy in their role and are expected to show initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. Suitable for those who plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Entry is open to all applicants with a suitable level of workplace responsibility allowing sufficient opportunity to demonstrate competency through completion of tasks related to their job role.
- Individual students (online)
- Customised in-house training for groups, corporations and organisations
The estimated time to complete the course is 7-8 hours per week over a 18 month study period comprising on-the-job learning, workplace practice, self-directed study and assessment preparation.
This estimate is based on AQF guidelines and will vary according to student experience and current practice.
On successful completion of this course, students will have the skills to:
- develop and demonstrate own emotional intelligence and senior leadership behaviour
- manage risks in a range of contexts
- develop, implement and monitor operational plan
- manage a project or a section of a larger project
- lead and manage continuous improvement systems and processes
- facilitate teamwork and workplace relationships
- develop, monitor and review financial management approaches and processes
- encourage and support the development of a learning environment
- manage staff performance
- manage systems to ensure products and services are delivered to agreed organisational standards.
Diploma of Leadership and Management = $4,200 AUD
- Payment plans are available for this qualification.
- Government funding and incentives may be available in your state.
- This qualification may be available as a traineeship in your state.
Please contact us today for more information!
Students must complete 12 units of competency:
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT502||Manage people performance|
|BSBLED501||Develop a workplace learning environment|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
|BSBMGT517||Manage operational plan|
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
|BSBFIM501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBCUS501||Manage quality customer service|
|BSBLDR501||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBLDR502||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost|
|Skill Set 4 - Strategic practice transformation (4) Oct17||$0.00|