We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals
Please email the following to Human Resources:
- Cover letter outlining your interested field of work.
- Current resume with two references.
Email your CV, cover letter addressing the selection criteria and including two referees (plus other information where requested in the description) to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (02) 6773 0000.
Director of Corporate Services
Could you be our next Director of Corporate Services at UNE Partnerships?
As Director of Corporate Services you will provide support to the CEO and Senior Management Team at UNEP by managing Finance, Human Resources and IT Systems Administration. The role is responsible for the financial activities of UNE Partnerships ensuring these adhere to policies and procedures, are compliant with relevant legislation, along with providing timely and accurate reports to management, Board of Directors and external authorities. As well as ensuring the efficient operation of the administration functions of the Human Resources and Information and Technology teams.
- Maintain complete, accurate and timely accounts for UNEP. Must be capable of preparing compliant annual financial statements for UNEP with an unqualified audit outcome.
- Management accounting, including budget preparation, cash management and financial management reporting. Must be capable of preparing financial accounts and associated reports for the UNEP Senior Management Team and UNEP Board of Directors.
- Manage the Human Resource functions. Must be capable of managing the coordination of recruitment, selection, induction, remuneration and entitlements, and performance management of staff align with all legislative and ethical requirements. Must be capable of setting priorities and resource allocation across multiple programs of work.
- Oversee the Information Technology unit. Must be capable of managing a fully functional information technology platform that supports the business’s needs.Must work effectively with internal and external stakeholders to continue to grow the business
- Support the CEO and Senior Management Team. Must have demonstrated success in supporting a business to work within and agreed governance framework. Must be capable of appropriate analysis of business opportunities. Must have strong negation skills to create a win-win situation for all parties
Postgraduate qualifications or progressing towards post graduate qualifications in accounting and extensive relevant experience; or a range of Accounting or management expertise; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
Be eligible for membership of the CPA, CA, CIMA or IPA.
To apply for this position please provide a Resume and Cover Letter supporting your experience in performing the Key Tasks to email@example.com by COB 2 March 2020.
Are you looking for your next challenge as an instructional designer?
We are currently seeking to grow our learning design team, with 2-3 new instructional design positions available for nine months from 1 April 2020, with the potential that work may be ongoing for the next 2-3 years. These positions can be based remotely with a preference for Armidale.
These roles will see you utilising contemporary instructional design methodologies and adult learning principles to develop high quality courses, qualifications, training programs or bespoke learning solutions in-line with established and emerging best practices.
Applicants must have a high level of experience in the design and development of contemporary learning and assessment resources across both face-to-face and online delivery. Specific experience in working with Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) and the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector, as well as Moodle or a range of Learning Management Systems (LMS) is highly desirable.
Applications will be reviewed 25 February 2020
Send your CV including two referees and cover letter to:
Expression of interest – Trainers and Assessors
UNE Partnership is looking for Trainers and Assessors to work within the following disciplines:
- Practice Management
- Project Management
- Facilities Management
- Business Management and Administration
- Government/Public Sector and Training and Assessment.
UNE Partnerships delivers courses nationwide and there is flexibility in the base location for this role.
As selected members of the UNE Partnerships team, Trainers and Assessors are expected to deliver a high level of service both internally to UNE Partnerships and to our students and clients. UNE Partnerships aims to develop the best possible skills and knowledge available in the field through provision of a combination of academic and industry expertise and high quality course materials and support services. Only persons with the required qualifications and experience will be considered.
Read position description here.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your relevant experience to: