Where partnerships create the difference
UNE Partnerships offers professional education and training services and creates training solutions which maximise the impact of organisational learning. Our focus is on positive relationships and collaboration, defining then meeting our students’ and clients’ required outcomes and objectives.
Our long experience and successful relationships have honed our capacity to embrace the strategic direction, objectives, systems, policies and procedures, culture and values of our partner organisations.
Short courses, qualifications and skills workshops are focused on the learning environment to ensure that professionals are all aligned to the same industry best practice and nationally recognised qualifications. Our curriculum design and pedagogy is focused on preparing individuals for their real workplace with an emphasis on modern learning approaches, practical assessments and work-based assignments.
Tailoring courses for your circumstances
We work collaboratively to review and modify course design, development, delivery, assessment and evaluation. We can author new courses or improve your in-house courses.
- A consultation and analysis process evaluates the objectives and drivers of a training program, the learning needs of participants and the capability needs of your organisation.
- We can start with your in-house courses, develop improvements or map them to appropriate units of competency.
- Our discipline specialists bring broad experience as established consultants and experienced adult educators.
- Our focus on your needs in design and development ensures the training ‘fits’ your organisations culture and strategic objectives.
- Flexible delivery and scheduling meets your needs and priorities (workshops, distance, eLearning, online or blended modes).
- Ongoing evaluation ensures that outcomes are measured and objectives are met.
- Responsiveness to feedback guarantees continuous improvement of our services delivery.
- Every student and every course is supported by a caring and dedicated administrative team.
You could of course enrol a cohort of students immediately into one of our existing courses without the need to invest in customisations of content. All our courses are developed to be applicable to current industry needs and practices. This lets your people start learning immediately.
Develop staff members through your own Digital Campus
Imagine being able to consolidate your organisation’s learning initiatives in one place – such as your very own Digital Campus – an entirely web-based environment managed and hosted within the UNE Partnerships’ student administration and Learning Management System.
The Digital Campus is a highly-customisable integrated solution, allowing you to tailor the look and feel, and also migrate courses to and from the environment, while providing an holistic view of member activity – in effect, bringing everyone and everything together in one place. Add to this experienced technical support, direct user access, data analysis and issuing of certificates.
We look forward to talking to you about developing your Digital Campus.