QAIHC and UNE Partnerships

Coronavirus Information
March 23, 2020
Flexible training to reinforce your practice’s workforce
May 4, 2020

An information webinar for QAIHC students was held last week by UNE Partnership’s Program Manager – Margaret Kirby.

Erica Lowah (pictured) from Purple House – Alice Springs (Western Desert Nganampa Walytja Palyantjaku Tjutaku Aboriginal Corporation), was a participant. “I really enjoyed the Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) course with UNE Partnerships. I loved my first webinar lesson, I was bit apprehensive and anxious at first but UNEP mentored me through and made me feel at ease, now I feel really confident, thank you.”

Our Program Manager – Margaret, was very touched by the feedback from Erica. “Today we covered writing simple documents and managing schedules in the webinar, it was great to see Erica in the Webinar and was pleased to see that she had already completed some tasks. Well done Erica!”

Erica is being supported by UNE Partnerships through a series of online learning webinars and one on one mentored training.

Click here for more information about our Certificate III in Business Administration – Medical (BSB31115).